57 x 22 x 7mm
Your bPay device comes with a warranty for 6 months, which covers you in case your bPay device is faulty or is not as described.
You can cancel your order within 28 days from receipt of your bPay device. You must send your bPay device back to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of your contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back your bPay device before the period of 14 days has expired.
This is important information about your bPay Account. We'll send you a full copy of the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, and you can see them online.
1. Once you have a bPay device, you can register for a bPay account and link your bPay device to a bPay wallet which allows you to make contactless transactions. The contactless transaction limit is currently £30.
2. Your bPay wallet is prepaid, so you can only spend money which you have already added to your wallet. You can ask us to return any unspent money at any time via the app or the website.
3. You can link up to 10 bPay wallets to your bPay account. Each bPay wallet links to one bPay device.
4. bPay devices work using a chip which will expire. You can view your expiry date in your bPay online account or within the bPay mobile app. Go to 'Devices' in the main navigation and select 'TfL secure information' next to your device. This will then show the expiry month and year of your device. Once the chip expires you will need to buy a new bPay device to carry on using your account.
5. You will need to use a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card registered to a UK residential address to add money to your bPay wallet.
6. The minimum amount you can add to your bPay wallet in one go is £5 and the maximum is £200. The maximum balance you can have in any wallet at any time is £200. You can reload your wallet with up to £400 a day.
7. You can set up an auto top up facility, so that if your balance drops below an amount set by you, we will automatically add an amount of up to £195 to your bPay wallet, subject to the daily maximums above.
9. If you change your mind you can cancel this agreement for 14 days after you register your device by contacting us either via the bPay app or the website and we will return any unspent money on your account.
and consent to our use of your personal information.